Wedding veils with crystals for the enchanted bride
If you’re looking for a magical finishing touch to your wedding dress, it’s hard to resist wedding veils with crystals. They’re lightweight and dreamy, sophisticated and timeless. Crystal wedding veils can frame a wedding dress in the most effortless way – whilst offering that hint of magic that can complete a bridal look without feeling over-the-top.
We love wedding veils with crystals for wedding gowns that need that little extra ‘something’. And it’s more than just a little sparkle – wedding veils with crystals can add an extra couture element to an already detailed wedding dress, while the galaxy of scattered crystal elements can add an ethereal and enchanted touch to a simpler wedding gown.
The perfect crystal wedding veil will sparkle, float and trail perfectly behind you as you walk down the aisle. But it’s important to take into account the key elements on your wedding dress to ensure your veil accentuates your dress – and doesn’t draw attention away from it.
Shop this look: ETOILE crystal wedding veil
How to choose the perfect crystal wedding veil
If your wedding dress features one of the silhouettes or fabrics listed below, a crystal wedding veil might be the perfect finishing touch for you:
- Delicate lace wedding dresses:
- There’s something about a lace wedding dress that pairs perfectly with crystal or pearl wedding veils. Matching a lace veil to a lace wedding dress has its challenges (colour, texture, pattern, type of lace) so it’s not always a suitable choice. If you’re open to sparkle, consider a modern crystal veil – the delicate crystal elements will contrast beautifully against the delicate lace work and the silver tone of the crystals offer a couture accent which won’t go unnoticed.
- Silk chiffon dresses with floaty trains:
- A silk chiffon wedding dress is ethereal and floaty, dreamy and sophisticated. These characteristics pair beautifully with crystal wedding veils because their aesthetics work harmoniously together. Our recommendation would be to stick to a simpler silhouette – a modern drop veil rather than a heavy gathered veil with crystals. Best to keep the overall silhouette streamlined and lightweight for a cleaner look.
- Smooth and sleek modern sheath dresses:
- If your dress features a smooth and sleek silhouette, a statement crystal veil that floats and cascades beyond the length of the train, can add a dramatic element without drawing attention away from your dress. We’d recommend you keep the rest of your accessories simple – maybe opt for a simple set of drop earrings or a small hair comb for a minimalist look.
- Sequin wedding dresses:
- This might surprise you but an ivory sequin wedding dress and a crystal wedding veil are a match made in heaven. The shimmer and shine of a sequin dress is often accompanied by a striking silhouette that can look luxurious and glamorous with a crystal veil.
Our favourite picks
The MORNING MIST, DEWBERRY, ETOILE, MIDNIGHT and the MARGAUX crystal veils from the bridal veil collection can transform a bridal look in an instant. Featuring countless Swarovski crystals masterfully applied to cascade down and along each veil in the most magical way. For extra sparkle and a seamless finish, the crystals are double sided for an ultra sparkly look. These beautiful styles can be customised to any length including fingertip, floor, chapel or cathedral lengths.
1. MORNING MIST wedding veil
Shop this look: MORNING MIST veil
2. DEWBERRY single tier veil
The DEWBERRY is a dreamy veil that moves to its own rhythm. The single tier is adorned from head to toe with double sided Swarovski crystals that dramatically transform a wedding dress in an instant. The dramatic chapel length is perfect for wedding dresses that end with a slight train.
The gentle cascade cut into the veil allows it to move beautifully as you walk and fall effortlessly onto your train.
Shop this look: DEWBERRY veil
3. ETOILE wedding veil with crystals
The ETOILE was designed for our modern muse, a sophisticated and spirited bride inspired by all things beautiful. Etoile, meaning ‘star’, is reminiscent of the stars above a magnificent secret garden.
The ETOILE is an unexpected take on a classic bridal look featuring crystal details carefully applied to frame this modern and sleek veil. The perfect veil for the fashion forward bride seeking to add a touch of magic to an already luxurious and ethereal bridal look.
Shop this look: ETOILE crystal wedding veil
4. MIDNIGHT wedding veil
A statement wedding veil for a bride with stars in her eyes, the MIDNIGHT wedding veil was inspired by the infinite stars above. When the double sided crystals catch the light, the veil illuminates and frames a wedding dress in the most breathtaking way. The royal length is all about maximum impact – dramatic, sparkly and impressive. An exquisite veil for exquisite photographs!
Shop this look: MIDNIGHT crystal veil
5. MARGAUX crystal bridal veil
For the celestially inclined, the MARGAUX was inspired by the poetic rhythm of an evening sky and catches the light in the most enchanting and breathtaking way.
The sophistication of our MARGAUX veil lies in its classic silhouette and shimmering Swarovski crystals from head to toe. It’s the perfect piece to evoke a sense of quiet wonder as you make a wish upon a shooting star and get lost with your beloved.
Shop this look: MARGAUX long wedding veil
Finding the perfect crystal wedding veil
Sometimes you don’t want head to toe sparkles. Sometimes, it’s just a hint of sparkle maybe at the edge or near the comb that can make all the difference. Or it could even be sparkly crystal hair accessories paired with a simple long wedding veil that completes your bridal look.
If you’d love to chat about how to style your wedding dress with the right accessories from our collection, feel free to get in touch. We’d love to work with you.