The New Collection: Bridal veils and headpieces
You may have noticed a few changes on my website? If you have, you may have also noticed a brand new range of bridal veils and headpieces!
For the past few months, I have been quietly working on a collection of wedding headpieces, bridal veils and beautiful bridal combs. This new collection was inspired by the wonderful brides I have worked with in the past – and brides I am so fortunate to work with today. This collection is all about sophisticated elegance – it’s for women who appreciate vintage and traditional detailing within a refined and classic aesthetic.
I am endlessly inspired by modern women who love beautiful fabrics, feminine glamour and most importantly, exquisite attention to detail. A bride who loves having options and doesn’t have to settle for generic or mass produced pieces.
As with all Percy Handmade accessories, most pieces you see are customisable to suit the embellishments on your wedding dresses, hairstyles and jewellery. I hope you love my new range as much as I loved creating each and every piece.
I’d love to hear what you think about my new range!
Credits to Jarred Tyers Photography
Top to bottom: HOLLY fingertip veil, NADIA crystal headband, SYDNEY bridal headpiece, HUNTER bridal cap, HARPER embellished headpiece, PIPPA floral bridal comb, LEILA birdcage veil, VIOLET fingertip veil, SCARLETT rhinestone comb, HARLOW wedding headband, AINSLIE beaded hair comb, POPPY silk hair flowers
Jarred Tyers photo shoot
I had the absolute pleasure of working with the most talented and creative Sydney based team in photographing the 2013 spring/summer collection. The stunning images are the masterpieces of Jarred Tyers Photography – if you haven’t discovered his work, please pop over to his website. His film photography is the perfect combination of sheer perfection and beauty. I can’t describe enough how much I adore his work.
I must also give mountains of credit to the wonderful team who made everything possible:
- Christina Cleary Makeup Artist who I have raved on about on many occasions. Christina is the go-to makeup artist in Sydney for flawless bridal makeup. She did makeup for my bridal party at my wedding and I adore her to bits and pieces.
- Those stunning hairstyles you see were perfected by Jules Hair from Paddington, Sydney. Jules is amazing, plain and simple.
- The four exquisite gowns were provided by Savvy Brides – the most charming little bridal boutique in Sydney of pre-loved and new designer wedding gowns. Mandy from Savvy Brides is so lovely too, I’m sure she will look after you when you visit her gorgeous store!
- The beautiful flowers were designed by Rebecca from Petal + Pod, the loveliest lady with a whole lot of talent.
- And of course – the two gorgeous models who were so fabulous to work with. You would have to agree that both Bridgette Abood and Monique Kathleen are natural beauties.
Thank you team for being such a delight to work with. It was a fantastic team effort!